Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quick Hit

Hi All,

I figured I would give all 4 of you a quick view into some thoughts:

Some companies that should never sponsor certain things:

Nascar GPS devices
Outward Bound brought to you by Cheetos
Big Red for The Crips
Blue Cross, Blue Shield's Bloods
White Out's Klu Klux Klan
5-Hour Energy brings you the 6-Hour Endurance Race


LAST NIGHT:

Last night's set at the Gaff was the best I have had so far.  In looking at my past videos of performances, I realized that I had no energy at all and the crowd felt that.  So I figured that I should really boost myself to a new level and it showed.  Added two new jokes to the set and tagged at least 3 in a totally different way that worked out great.  Also realized what a nice feeling it is to roll into a club with 4 other comedians that you know are funny and working to make sure that everyone gets laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment